Contact Us Today (801) 613-7234


What Do I Do if My Spouse Died (and we had a Trust)?

Posted by Courtney Lyle | Sep 18, 2018 | 0 Comments

If you and your spouse had a trust together and your spouse has now died there are several things you need to do. They include the following things organized under the appropriate headings: Real Estate Documents: In the State of Utah, the document that will need to file to clear up title with the...

Common Questions Regarding Trust Upkeep

Posted by Courtney Lyle | Sep 18, 2018 | 0 Comments

1. If my trustees, powers of attorney or medical agents change their addresses do I need to update it in the form? Answer: For the medical form (the advanced directive) it is a good idea to keep the form updated. If you have a medical emergency this is who the hospital is going to contact so we w...

Contact Us Today

Independence Law is committed to answering your questions about Estate Planning issues in Sandy and Midway Utah.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

The materials available on this website are for informational purposes only and are not meant to provide legal advice or solicit legal business. Please contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Access to this site or any of the links or materials contained within do not create an attorney-client relationship between Independence Law Firm and the user. Unsolicited information sent to Independence Law Firm by persons who are not clients of the firm is not subject to any duty of confidentiality on the part of the firm. The opinions expressed throughout the site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm, attorneys or firm clients. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.